skip to Main Content
Back To Top
- Ancestry (In-Library Only Edition) – Ancestry subscription for in-library use only.
- Bureau of Land Management – Land patents and other land records, US Department of the Interior
- Civil War Soldiers and Sailors Databases – Provided by the National Park Service, contains information about the men who served in the Union and Confederate armies during the Civil War.
- Daughters of the American Revolution – National Society Daughters of the American Revolution, Genealogical Research System.
- Family Search – A service provided by the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- Internet Archive – Internet Archive is a non-profit library of millions of free books, movies, software, music, websites, and more.
- Kansas State Historical Society – Kansas State Historical Society research portal.
- Kansas State Library Online Databases – Databases available to Kansas residents, some require a Kansas State Library card, setup available for free through your public library.
- Library of Congress – Library of Congress digital collections
- National Archives – Research the records of the Natiional Archives
- Sanborn Fire Insurance Maps – Kansas – The Sanborn Map Company, of Pehlham, New York created these maps for insurance purposes but can now be utilized for historical reference. Available through the Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas.
- Smithsonian Research Online – Explore the ever expanding Smithsonian archives.