Network Tech/Facilities Coordinator
Are you a person who enjoys enriching the lives of others? Do you want to work in a fun environment, that connects individuals with the educational and recreational resources they need to improve their quality of life? Be a big influence on the patrons of the beautiful Independence Public Library (IPL).
Our patrons come from all walks of life and so do we! The library places a high value on diversity in hiring practices and serving the community. If you are someone who is excellent with technology, love helping individuals of all ages, and love cats, this is a perfect position. If this fits you but you have never worked in a library, we will train the right person. Get the backstage pass to all the behind the scene secrets at the library, and consider applying for a position with IPL.
Perks of library service:
- World famous Trixie, the Library Cat: therapy cat to the Best Small
Library in America
- Paid health insurance
- KPERS retirement benefits
- 9 Holidays, 10 days vacation, 12 days Sick Leave, maternity leave
and bereavement leave
- Staff may bring their children to work as long as it does not unduly
interfere with performance of duties.
- First dibs on all the new library books!
Send a pdf only of a cover letter, resume and 3 references to email@example.com.